|FESTIVE||from||1st January 2015||to||4th January 2015|
|20th December 2015||4th January 2016|
|HIGH||from||5th January 2015||to||31st March 2015|
|1st June 2015||19th December 2015|
|GREEN||from||1st April 2015||to||31st May 2015|
|SEASON||MEAL PLAN||PER PERSON|
A minimum stay of 7nights is required during the Festive Season
Included in Full Board Package (GP)
- Accommodation in a luxury Pavilion with a private plunge pool, tropical garden, separate shower room and lounge area.
- All meals including beach dinners, room service, all drinks (excluding champagne, exclusive cellar wines, cognacs and single malt whiskeys and snacks.
- Laundry services.
Not Included in Full Board package (FB)
- Spa treatments.
- Champagne, exclusive cellar wines, cognacs, single malt whiskeys and cigars.
- Visas, insurance and personal evacuation cover.
- Tips & items of a personal nature.
- Transfers, activities and excursions.
Exceptional Special Offers.
Book early and get a 10% discount!
For reservations with full payment 180 days before travel date.
Not valid for Festive Season, and full prepayment required at the time of the booking to guarantee the discount.
Stay Longer and Pay Less Offer:
Stay 4 nights and pay 3
Stay 7 nights and pay 5
Stay 10 nights and pay 7
Not valid for Festive Season, and full prepayment required at the time of the booking to guarantee the offer.
50% reduction for the Bride
Not valid for Festive Season, minimum stay of 7 nights, and this offer is not combinable with the Stay Longer and Pay Less Offer.
Welcome Champagne cocktail, and a bouquet of flowers for the bride.
Private Romantic Beach Dinner
Complimentary One Hour Couple Massage
Traditional Henna Bridal Painting
- Kilindi Zanzibar is ‘predominantly’ an adults-only hotel. All guests must be aged 16years or older. Family groups may be accommodated when the hotel is booked-out on an exclusivity basis.
- The two-bedroom deluxe Pavilion accommodates up to 4 people.
- Guest Pavilions not suitable for extra beds.
- Group and exclusive use rates available on request
|ACTIVITIES & ENHANCEMENTS|
|ACTIVITY||DURATION||PER PERSON RATE|
|One-Way Airport Transfer (per vehicle, max 4 guests)||$95|
|Historical Stone Town Tour (Min. 2 guests)||3 hours||$100|
|Jozani Forest Tour (Min. 2 guests)||3 hours||$155|
|Sunset Dhow Cruise (Min. 2 guests)||2 hours||$130|
|‘Safari Blue’ Dolphin Tour (Min. 2 guests)||Half day||$120|
|Snorkeling & Kayaking at Kilindi Zanzibar||Free of charge|
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 90 and 45 days from noon on the date of arrival, 25% of the applicable rate per bed night will be charged.
- For bookings cancelled or reduced in numbers between 45 and 22 days from noon on the date of arrival, 50% of the applicable rate per bed night will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation within 21 days from noon of the date of arrival, or in the case of a ‘No Show”, 100% of the applicable rate per bed night will be charged.
A 50% deposit is payable on confirmation of booking and the balance is due on collection of client(s) accommodation voucher 90 days prior to arrival of the client(s) at the Lodge(s). Bookings not secured by the appropriate deposit will be released.
The rates mentioned here are subject to change without notice; however, every effort will be made to maintain them. In the event of a change in Government taxes or levies affecting the rates mentioned herein, Elewana Afrika Limited reserves the right to pass on any increases.
Elewana Afrika Ltd, its properties and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates, do not and will not accept responsibility for any incident of any nature involving any client(s)who is/are at any property(ies), nor while traveling to or from any property(ies).
Rates do not include Tanzania Development Levy which currently stands as USD 1.50 (USD One and fifty cents) per person including children per night. This will be reflected on the invoices as an additional charge.