Tucked away in the vast plains, the Serengeti Migration Camp is located at the starting point of one of the world’s great wonders - The Migration. The landscape, originally formed by volcanic activity, has been sculptured by the ever changing climate and now varies from open grass plains in the south, savannah grasslands with scattered acacia trees in the centre, hilly wood grasslands in the north to extensive woodland and black clay plains to the west.
Lobo Airstrip is 40min drive away from the lodge.
- Once daily scheduled Air Excel and Regional Air flights departing Arusha at 08.00hrs to Lobo Airstrip (with minimum number of two pax)
- Twice daily scheduled Coastal Aviation flight departing Arusha at 12.15hrs and 13.00hrs to Lobo airstrip (with minimum number of two pax)
- Twice daily scheduled Tanganyika Flying Company (TFC) flight departing Arusha at 07.55hrs and 14.55hrs to Lobo airstrip (with minimum number of two pax)
- One daily scheduled Auric Air flight departing Arusha at 08.00hrs to Lobo airstrip (with minimum number of two pax)
- Flight time approximately 1hrs 20min from Arusha (depending on number of stops en route)
- Private charter from anywhere can operate into Lobo Airstrip